StopTech Big Brake Kit - Front (BMW E46 M3)
Prices start from $2,275.00* Application: BMW E46 M3 (except ZCP & CSL)
*Brake kits are custom orders with an estimated delivery date of 3 weeks from date of purchase.
Call 443-482-5197 or email us to place your order. We match competitors' prices!
- Position: Front
- Caliper/Rotor Size: ST-60 380X32, ST-60 355X35, ST-40 355X32, ST-40 332X32
- Color Options: black, red, silver, blue, yellow, trophy
- Rotors Options: drilled or slotted
StopTech® Big Brake Kits are the ultimate high performance brake upgrades, giving vehicles that supercar performance, look and feel.
StopTech® Big Brake Kits exceed stock performance in two key areas: First, larger rotors increase heat capacity, allowing a driver to brake harder stop-after-stop with reduced chance of fade. Second, stiffer calipers and stainless steel lines reduce system compliance, providing consistent pedal feel and confidence-inspiring responsiveness.
The key, however, is to increase heat capacity and reduce compliance without upsetting a vehicle's stock front-to-rear brake torque ratio. That is why StopTech® developed the Balanced Brake Upgrade®design philosophy, which precisely apportions front and rear braking resources while factoring in vehicle weight transfer under braking.
In contrast, a brake upgrade that adds too much front torque (as many do), will reduce your car's ability to maximize the traction available from all four tires, robbing you of performance. In addition, a system that uses too many pistons or pistons that are too large will make the brake pedal much more difficult to modulate, limiting a driver's control of brake input.
Features and Benefits:
- Balanced Brake Upgrades® with optimum brake bias offer the shortest stopping distance with the best pedal feel.
- Patented AeroRotors® offer the best airflow available for better cooling, less fade and longer rotor and pad life.
- StopTech® provides the stiffest fully-forged aftermarket calipers with patented, removable bridges that provide better clamping under hard braking and less pad taper.
- StopTech® Big Brake Kit components are made in the USA in a 70,000 square foot California manufacturing, engineering, and R&D centee
Benefits of Improved Airflow:
- Less fade
- Longer rotor and pad life
- Beter performance
Benefits of Stiffer Calipers:
- Better performance with less vibration, noise and pad taper
- Better pedal feel under extreme braking conditions
- No radial pad taper
Included with Purchase:
- 2 piece floating directional AeroRotors with hats (pre-assembled)
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Caliper mounting brackets
- Street performance pads