BMW E9X M3 Performance Tune (2008-2013)
TTFS offers the best remote tune available on the market for the E9X M3. Because we offer data logging allowing you to customize your tune to your specific vehicle. If you are not ready for custom tuning we can still offer you our remote flash that enhances your vehicles performance. The enthusiasts in our community customize their BMW's to their taste and preference in performance, sound and handling. It is only rational to complete their engine tune with an unparalleled custom tune that is specific to their driving habits and performance modifications.
The data logging features is very easy to use and could be very beneficial for the track enthusiast that like to monitor their runs. This feature eliminates the need of a dyno tune because we extract the needed data from your ECU through a few simple drive cycles.
- TTFS Performance Tune
- ProTuner & cable
- Pro Logger free version (complete version included with custom tuning)
- 15+ Horspower gains
- Reprogrammed vanos control for maximum drivability
- Upgrade the ECU to the newest BMW software version 240E
- Re-calibrated settings for a smoother and better responsive part throttle
- Re-calibrated settings for a smoother and more responsive power delivery
- Raised RPM thresholds in sepecific gears
Data Logging Software features:
- Identify your ECU and the software currently loaded
- Update your vehicles engine software to the latest version from BMW
- Flash the vehicle with Performance software suited to your specifications
- Flash the vehicle back to stock programming
- Read fault codes from the engine control unit (free version only)
- Clear service engine soon lights and fault codes (free version only)
- Clear adaptation data (free version only)
15 HP @ 8400 RPMS: Rear wheel HP measured on the dyno
11 Ft / LBs @ 6700 RPMs:Rear wheel FT/LBs measured on the dyno
Free shipping in the U.S.!
Please download BMW_iFlash link to begin tuning once you receive your cable in the mail.
Customers that purchase the custom data logging features will need to download ProLogger files below as well.