We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering, or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We may also obtain information from other social media sources and combine that with information we collect through our site. For example, we may have access to your Facebook username, first name, last name, and email address.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the top of each email.
Customer personal information protection:
Tuning Tech FS implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Third Party Disclosure:
Tuning Tech FS does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
Tuning Tech FS values your privacy. We have taken the necessary precautions to follow the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Therefore, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
Tuning Tech FS follows the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Social Sharing Features:
Tuningtechs.com may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" or "Share" buttons), which let you share actions you take on our website with other media sources. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
This policy was last modified on 12/01/15.