PS Designs S54 Velocity Stack Conversion w/ TTFS Alpha-N Tune
TTFS now proudly offers PSDesigns products. To celebrate our partnership we are offering a 10% discount on five (5) PSDesigns S54 Velocity Stack Conversions that include a TTFS Alpha-N Remote Tune. A $200+ savings! Only 5 are available at this discounted price!
- 6 Replacement modified intake trumpets (Velocity Stacks) – painted in a colour of your choice
- 6 ITG Air Filters
- Billet Oil Catch tank
- Oil Pipes and clamps
- Idle Control air Filter
- IAT (intake air temperature) Sensor and wiring harness
- Custom Fit Carbon Fibre Heat Shield
- Silicone Intake Boots x6 (Custom Colours available for $65)
- Air Feed Pipe
- Jubilee Clamps x12
- Silicon Vacuum Line Blank
- Billet Oil Return Feed Blank and Pipe
- All Cable ties, fixings and connectors
- Comprehensive Installation Instructions.
- New Custom Front Air Intake
- For more information visit: PS Designs
Please note that it would take around 3-4 weeks for us to assemble a bespoke conversion for you. Additional international shipping charges will apply.
The TTFS Alpha N tune is included with this purchase. This performance tune is designed for enthusiasts who want to run a CSL airbox, but do not have a CSL style ECU or OEM CSL snorkel. The Alpha N tunel includes a complete custom remote tune with data logging and it is customized to your specific naturally aspirated S54 motor.
- Custom Alpha-N Tune
- ProTuner, ProLogger, & cable
Tune Key Features:
- Throttle Remapping
- MAF Sensor Delete
- Custom vanos timing for specific application
- Increase in Torque and Horsepower
- Sport Button remains on when car is turned off
- SAP Delete option at no extra cost
- Increase red-line
- Shift light for 6 Speed cars
- Launch control option for 6 speed cars
- ProLogger software allows you to read codes and clear codes
- ProLogger software allows you to reset engine adaptations
Please download and review the installation instructions and videos below. You will also need to download the ProTuner and ProLogger files below once you have received your D-Can cable.